Last updated: February 21, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have definite meanings under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) means eleducacion.com.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other administrative authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website means eleducacion.com, accessible from https://eleducacion.com
- Service means the website.
- Country refers to: Pakistan
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. Refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third Party Social Networking Service means any website or social networking website through which a User may log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that a website places on your computer, mobile device or any other device, and contain details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses. li>
- Usage Data means data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
While using Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique ID, your mobile device’s IP address, your operating system , the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes described below:
- Necessary/Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies Managed By: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with the services available through the Website and enable you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies Managed By: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference . The purpose of these Cookies is to give you a more personal experience and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
- Tracking and performance cookiesType: Persistent cookiesAdministered by: Third partiesPurpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information collected through these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is generally linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new ads, pages, features, or new functionality of the website to see how our users react.
- Targeting and advertising cookiesType: Persistent cookies Managed by: Third parties Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to allow us to display advertising that is likely to be of interest to you. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information and with our permission, third-party advertisers may place cookies to allow them to display advertisements that we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third-party websites.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide may give you access to different features of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the purchase of the products, articles or services that you have acquired or of any other contract with Us through the Service.< /li>
- To contact you: to contact you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informational communications related to functionalities, contracted products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted out don’t do it. receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To service and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to show you advertisements to help support and maintain our service, to contact you, to advertise to you on third-party websites after you have visited our Service or for payment processing.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, that information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed abroad. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Networking Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Networking Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You, and view Your profile.
Retention of your personal data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in good faith when it believes that this action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed information on the processing of your personal data
Service providers have access to your personal data only to perform their tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Service providers to show you advertisements to help support and maintain Our Service.
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to delete that information from Our servers.
We may also limit how we collect, use and store some of the information of Users between the ages of 13 and 18. In some cases, this means that we will not be able to provide certain features of the Service to these users.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may seek your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third-party sites or services.