Walden University RN to BSN program is designed to be completed in as little as 18 months.
If you need details
Walden University is a private university located in Minnesota, USA. The university offers an RN to BSN online program that is designed for registered nurses looking to further their education and earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. The program is flexible and can be completed in as little as 18 months, allowing students to balance their work and personal commitments while advancing their education.
The RN to BSN program at Walden University is comprehensive, offering courses in nursing research, healthcare ethics, leadership, and community health, among others. The curriculum is designed to help nurses enhance their critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills, and prepare them for a broad range of nursing roles and responsibilities.
According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, earning a BSN degree can open up several career opportunities for nurses, including leadership and management roles, research and education positions, and advanced clinical practice. As stated by the famous author Florence Nightingale, “I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.”
- Walden University was founded in 1970 by two teachers who were passionate about creating opportunities for adult learners. Today, the university is known for its online education programs.
- The RN to BSN program at Walden University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), ensuring that the program meets high standards of quality and rigor.
- Walden University has a diverse student population, with students from all 50 states and more than 150 countries around the world.
- The university offers a range of other nursing programs, including a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), and a Ph.D. in Nursing.
- Nurses who earn a BSN degree may also be eligible for higher salaries. According to PayScale, the average salary for a registered nurse with a BSN degree is approximately $80,000 per year, compared to $70,000 for a nurse with an associate degree.
|Walden University RN to BSN Program|
|Duration: 18 months|
|Accreditation: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)|
|Curriculum: Nursing research, healthcare ethics, leadership, community health, etc.|
|Benefits: Enhanced critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills; broader career opportunities; higher salary potential.|
Watch a video on the subject
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Completion Program is an online program that is ideal for registered nurses who have not yet completed their bachelor’s degree but want to secure their future as healthcare providers. It allows them to earn their degree while still working and taking care of their responsibilities outside of school. This program’s curriculum is designed to help nurses develop their skills and broaden their scope of practice.
I found more answers on the Internet
The cost of Walden University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Completion Program is $14,913. The program can be completed in 14 months. Walden’s RN-BSN program offers two ways to complete your degree: traditional Course-based or Tempo Competency-based options. With the competency-based Tempo Learning option, you may be able to complete your BS in Nursing degree in 10 months for under $14,000.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) Completion Program WHY WALDEN PROGRAM DETAILS TUITION AND FEES PROGRAM OUTCOMES RESOURCES Cost $14,913* Time to Complete 14 months* *See Tuition and Fees section for more information. Accreditation CCNE ACCREDITED Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Walden’s RN-BSN program now offers two ways to complete your degree. Choose from traditional Course-based or Tempo Competency-based options. Save time and costs. With our competency-based Tempo Learning option, you may be able to complete your BS in Nursing degree in 10 months for under $14,000**
More interesting questions on the topic
How Long are RN to BSN Programs? According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing, there are currently 777 RN to BSN nursing programs in the United States alone. More than 600 of these are offered completely or partially online. Most RN to BSN programs can be completed in approximately two years.